Red Rose ✖ M✪NSTER: 2011 is comming to an end
"Remember you're always smiling within, your skeleton grins right under your skin."

Youtube of the Week
Red Rose

Blogger templates

Dec 31, 2011

2011 is comming to an end

What have happened this year if we focus on my band.
Well.. Seremedy made the news about us being signed official at the beginning of the year, then soon after we released the first maxi singe and went to our first Japan tour. Back in Sweden again we were opening act for our friends in the japanese band Versailles at Uppcon. Short after that we had our first real big festival gig in Sweden at Getaway Rock Festival, then at Vrock Festival some months later as the beginning of our secound Japan tour. We have now started the recording of our first album, and I guess "that's all" even if I'm leaving all the details - big as small ones. Ofcourse we had several other gigs around Sweden too! I hope there will be more next year though.
One thing I really have to mention is all the new supporters we have received! You are all very welcome, and I am happy to see our little family growing bigger for each day.
The MADNESS sure is spreading!

At New Year I am celebrating along with some of my very close friends. The world is not sharing the same time, but I wish that you all get to be with your dear and beloved ones when the clock of your country turns 00:00!

Hope that 2011 was a really good year for everyone, and
I am sure it was for my band - but 2012 will be the true
year of Seremedy. The year when the world we know of is
supposed to end. The year of MADNESS. You are a part of it:
WORLD DOMINATION

Dear friends and unfriends, ladies and gentlemen
this is your twisted MADman SEIKE, wishing you
all a Happy New Year!
and always
stay MAD!

11 comments:

  1. It was definitely an amazing year. Have great partt days and a New Year Eve full of good vibes :D we love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for the album to be released!! Have an amazing New Year and stay MAD Seike!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on everything you have accomplished this year! New year will be even better!

    Happy New Year!

    Stay MAD!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will wait with great hope 2012 to be the year of seremedy, I hope to meet seremedy this year!

    That will be my goal to smile!


    Stay Mad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay MAD!!! happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2012 will be the year of Seremedy! I am sure of this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seike, you have had an exciting 2011 full of wonderful accomplishments but your journey is still so new. Seremedy has so many much to look forward to in the future! Can't wait to see where 2012 adventures will take you! As for that whole "end of the world" junk, although we can't know how much time our lives hold, we write our own destinies, not the Mayan calendar. John Lennon said, "Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans." I wish for you a 2012 full of incredible experiences and wishes come true. May you hold the stars you dream on in your hands, my friend. Happy New Year! I love your MADNESS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope we'll finally meet old friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year :D

    And Stay Mad C:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belated happy new year, Seike. Saw your photo with Jenziih and now I can't resist to wonder what a slightly mad world it is, where men kiss you and girls kiss me the end of new years eve xD Erica

    ReplyDelete