Red Rose ✖ M✪NSTER: My journey
"Remember you're always smiling within, your skeleton grins right under your skin."

Youtube of the Week
Red Rose

Blogger templates

Jul 20, 2012

My journey

I would like to talk about freedom.
The freedom to be yourself.
To look however you want and to do what makes you happy.
You should also be free to have an opinion about anything and also anyone, but to give yourself the high position to not allow anyone else their freedom is to me a crime..

I'm concerned about humanity, and has sadly started to accept the fact that we never will stop hurting each other the way we do, physically but also mentally.
Though I will never stop fighting! Fighting for the freedom I'm talking about, and also the balance in this freedom. Never cross the line. In any war it's easy to become the "bad guy" yourself, and to someone you will always be.
Therefor - I will fight myself, and my inner humanity. I don't want to fall for my instincts. To do this I'll have to fight my feelings. It's a hard task, but I'll fight it with spirit and soul.
No harm will be done in this war.
I can only encourage others to fight themselves, but I'll never be able to fight them to make a change.
This is a decision people will have to make themselves.

Maybe someday we will understand..

3 comments:

  1. You make a very valid point, I've been thinking along similar lines for many years now. It's a real shame that not more people see it that way.


    And I must say that I understand why you guys have such a big fanbase over in Japan. Your music is excellent and they certainly love their visual key and metal. I've been listening to it myself for the past 10 years or so, and I'm just swedish. =P

    Keep up the good work! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humans are humans, yet so inhuman.

    I've come by to tell you that I've tagged you and 10 other bloggers for the Liebster award(http://lydiavimala.blogg.se/2012/august/liebster-award.html)☆

    STAY MAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. i titally understand and i agree with you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete