Red Rose ✖ M✪NSTER: Got some time for update!
"Remember you're always smiling within, your skeleton grins right under your skin."

Youtube of the Week
Red Rose

Blogger templates

Oct 27, 2011

Got some time for update!

It's our first totally free day so me, RAY and LINDER went to Harajuku to spend our time together.
Visited Starbucks for a good cup of coffee. If it wasn't for the high price I would go there every day!
The others did not join us. They were all sleeping since the band and our staff had a crazy all-night-out the night before! Kiri, HIZAKI and his friend Aki joined us as well. I enjoyed it very much!


Tonight I will take a warm bath. My body is in pain after four days of live shows in a row. It has been fun though! Need to stretch more often and take care of myself better. I am bad at that part...

stay MAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment